What Are The Uses, Side Effects, Composition And Prices Of Folinal Plus Tablet?
Folinal Plus Tablet is an oral anti-fungal drug that is used to treat infections caused by different types of fungi. This medication is also used to treat aspergillosis and candidiasis in patients who have contracted these diseases. It is also used to manage recurrent vulvar candidiasis that affects women. Folinal Plus Tablet works by attacking the fungal cell wall, thereby stopping the growth and spread of the fungus. The uses of Folinal Plus Tablet are diverse and much-exploited across the world. The following paragraphs will help you know about its uses, side effects, composition, prices, storage conditions and more about medication.
What Is Folinal Plus Tablet?
Folinal Plus Tablet is a medication used to treat many types of fungal infections. It is also used to manage recurrent vulvar candidiasis that affects women. Folinal Plus Tablet is a corticosteroid-like medicine that works by blocking a hormone called cytokine. Cytokine is the chemical messenger of our immune system that tell the cells and tissues to grow and divide. Cytokine is naturally produced by the cells of the fungus to go further in dividing and spreading.
Antifungal corticosteroids like Folinal Plus Tablet work by blocking the enzyme 17-beta-hydroxy-4-p-dioxygen-17-alpha-carboxylic acid dehydrogenase that is present in the fungus cell wall. This enzyme plays an important role in producing many essential molecules of the fungal cell walls, like carbohydrates and proteins. This enzyme function is completely blocked by anti-fungal corticosteroids, resulting in the growth and spread of fungal cells being stopped.
Uses of Folinal Plus Tablet
- Treatment of Aspergillosis
- Recurrent Vulvar Candidiasis
- Vulvovaginal Candidiasis
- Intrauterine Candidiasis
- Candidal Vulvovaginitis
- Chronic Candidiasis
Important side effects of Folinal Plus Tablet
- High blood pressure, increased blood pressure
- Blood clots, blood problems, heart failure, stroke, sudden or new onset blindness
- Jaw pain or swelling, pain or swelling in the legs, ankles or feet, ankles, decreased sensation in the legs, foot drop or numbness
- Increased fat in the abdomen, chest, arms, neck or face, breast enlargement or tenderness, hunger, nausea, vomiting, changes in skin colour and texture, acne, hair loss, hair loss or thinning on the head, increased or abnormal breathing, increased sweating, change in taste, decreased or altered sense of smell, hoarseness, change in thinking and mood, change in balance, change in eyesight, tinnitus, change in sleep patterns, change in memory, change in personality, change in sex drive, change in strength, change in menstrual cycle, change in weight, excessive hair growth on the face, increased sweating, increased incidence of bacterial infections in the urinary tract, increased incidence of infections in other parts of the body, increased incidence of viral infections in the body, increased incidence of viral infections in the urinary tract, increased incidence of viral infections in other parts of the body.
Composition of Folinal Plus Tablet
Each tablet contains:
- Mometasone furoate 20 mg
- Caffeine Anhydrous 65 mg
- Lactic Acid 15 mg
- Silicone Oil 50 mg
- Polysorbate 80 1 mg
- Sodium Phosphate Dibasic Sodium 0.3 mg
- Magnesium Stearate 0.3 mg
- Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose 1 mg
- Sodium Hydroxide 0.3 mg
- Hydrochloric Acid 0.01 mg
- Iron Oxides 1 mg
- Corn syrup solids 10 mg
- Aluminium hydroxide anhydrous 0.01 mg
- Titanium dioxide 5 mg
Storage conditions for Folinal Plus Tablet
- Store the tablets in the original container at room temperature and avoid direct sunlight.
- The tablets should be stored away from moisture, heat and light.
- Using any other container for storing them would be a serious risk as Folinal Plus Tablet tablets should be kept in their original containers.
- It is advised to keep the medication away from children, as they might accidentally swallow the tablets.
- The medication should be thrown away when it is expired.
- It is recommended to store the medication for at least 6 months after the expiry date.
Pros of using Folinal Plus Tablet
- Effective, Fungal infection can be a difficult thing to deal with. But this medication can help you to cure these infections.
- Safe, There are no side effects in this medication. They are completely safe to use.
- No Side Effects, There are no side effects in this medication. They are completely safe to use. – Affordable, It can be used as a medicine. It is available at affordable prices.
- No Prescription, No need for an appointment with the doctor every time you have a fungal infection.
- Natural, This medication is natural and non-invasive.
- Preventative, It can prevent fungal infections. It is a preventive medication.
Cons of using Folinal Plus Tablet
- Can Cause Irregularity in the Menstrual Cycle, It is safe to use. But it can cause irregularity in the menstrual cycle.
- Can Cause Allergic Reaction, After taking this medication, you may have an allergic reaction like itching, hives, swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or breathing trouble.
- Can Cause Changes in Body Weight, Body weight may change in case of regular use of this medication.
- Can Cause Pill Split, It can cause pill split. So, it is advised to consume one tablet whole.
- Can Cause Irritation, In case of regular use, it can cause irritation in the urinary tract.
- Can Cause High Blood Pressure, Regular use can cause high blood pressure.
- Can Cause Prolonged Use, After taking the medication for a long time, your fungus infection can get stronger.
Folinal Plus Tablet is an antifungal medication that is used to treat different types of fungal infections. It is also used to manage recurrent vulvar candidiasis that affects women. It works by blocking the fungal cell wall, thereby stopping the growth and spread of the fungus. It is safe to use and can be used as a preventive medication as well as a cure medication. It is also used to prevent fungal infections in women.
It can be used as a natural medicine and is completely safe to use. It can also be used as a pill and can be taken directly after mixing with water. This medication is completely natural and has no side effects. It can be taken daily. It can also be used together with other medications like fluconazole and it can be used to treat infections caused by many types of fungi.
Disclaimer: The information included at this site is for educational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for medical treatment by a healthcare professional. Because of unique individual needs, the reader should consult their physician to determine the appropriateness of the information for the reader’s situation.
What is the use of Folinal plus Tablet?
Is Folinal plus folic acid?
When do you take Folinal plus?
Is Folinal plus safe during pregnancy?
What is the importance of folic acid before pregnancy?
main keyword- Folinal Plus Tablet